CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tadpoles

The boys came home covered in mud the other
day....said they had been "frog hunting". I was very
upset at first. Didn't want to see them. But now
thinking about the grin on Simeon's face... He was so
proud of the tadpoles they caught and are now
"raising". I finally looked at the tadpoles today, and
they really ARE cute. I wish I could go back and
re-live that moment. I would have been more excited
about his finds. I told one of the ladies at coffee
tonight, and she said one of her favorite childhood
memories was raising tadpoles.



____________________________________________________________________________________
Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tadpoles really do smell bad when they die, so keep an eye upon them, else you'll be buying cans of air freshener.

Oma said...

Oma says the tadpoles are all right as long as you dont bring them in the bathtub. If you lose them in the drain you will have a hard time finding them again. Besides they may end up swimming in your neighbors bath tub!