Evidently a blue crayon went through the washing machine. I say "evidently" because I never actually saw the blue crayon, or even remnants of a crayon wrapper for that matter, but only little multiple blue "waxy" stains all over the clothes that I washed yesterday. I wish I would have discovered it after the first load, but I only discovered it after the second load. I still can't figure where this crayon came from but I can't figure out what else it would be causing blue spots all over the kids' BRAND NEW school clothes. Let's just say, there is a reason I shop Good Will and consignment. I would be really upset right now otherwise! Anyone know how to remove blue crayon stains?
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Charissa,
I am sorry to hear about your crayon catastrophe! Check out this website, maybe you will find some help!
www.howtoclenanything.com
Christina
From RR Yahoo group
Did you find out how to remove crayon stains? I'm asking b/c James dryed his clothes with the black crayon they use at Fed-Ex to mark the boxes. hugs, Janell
i read somewhere that you can iron them out.... put brown paper lunch sack or bag on top of stain and iron... crayon will melt again and stick to paper... i hope :)
Post a Comment