CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 06, 2007

The girls doing their part


The girls are selling lemonade and soda at the garage sale, hoping to help bring their sister home. I was moved as each of the kids went through their favorite toys and brought them to the garage to help bring their sister home (I shouldn't mention that they ate all the snacks that they were supposed to be selling). :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that an Aunt came by and whisked away the money to make it an educational experience on being careful about leaving money within reach of swift hands that steal. Opa

Anonymous said...

HI Kids
You are an amazing family. You have touched my heart in a very special way. Little Ana has a great blessing in store for her Wow! I'll bet God has told her in her heart all about you and she can't wait to be a part of your family. God is sooooo pleased with your unselfishness and love. Love you all, Aunt Sharon