CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Children are a gift from God


I got teary-eyed when I received this gift from Melissa and Sharon, our house guests from Virginia Beach. "Children are a Gift from God." Look closely at the names cross-stitched at the bottom. :)What a warm and beautiful feeling I had when I read this.

I really appreciated the timing of this gift, as that very morning I took Hope to the car wash to vacuum out the vehicle. I kept wondering why the suction was lasting so long. After all, I had only put in 3 quarters. I kept vacuuming though, even though technically I could have been finished. I didn't want to waste any suction! I finally realized that Hope had gotten ahold of my coin purse, and had been dropping in the coin slot all my quarters....and dimes...and nickels, and pennies. When I looked in the slot to see if I could retrieve any of my quarters, I saw that she had stuffed 3 bills in there as well!!! Yep! Children are a blessing! She was trying to be helpful!

1 comments:

Ava said...

Yep, those Virginia Beach people sure are sweet! (haha)
Martha (in Virginia Beach!)