CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Longing for her


We received new pictures of Ava a few days ago. The Bedfords are in the same country adopting a little boy from the same orphanage. They were able to sneak a few pictures during nap time while she was asleep. I was relieved to find out that the lights were out and there was poor lighting. For a few days we thought her heart had deteriorated rapidly...but....thankfully, just bad lighting. Shelley said she was pale and thin, but still seemed relatively healthy considering she is in an orphanage in a third world country! Shelley said she kissed her and held her hand for us, and told her that her mommy and daddy would be coming for her soon. She said she smiled the biggest, prettiest smile. I can't wait to see that smile myself, and touch those pretty little cheeks, and hold her. It seems like an eternity to wait for everyone else to do their paperwork. I would have her right now if I could. 

1 comments:

Shelley said...

She is a doll...an absolute angel, I promise! All of this will be worth it once you are holding her in your arms!