This little guy is an orphan hoping to find a family soon. He is two and his name is Dennis. Liesel wants me to clarify...if you have seen the movie, or read the cartoon, this Dennis is NOT a menace. He is a sweetheart. I think he would make a wonderful son, don't you?
My niece Heather (Thank you Heather!) is class president of her high school in New Mexico. This winter her school did a fundraiser to provide an adoption grant for Dennis. They did a wonderful job, and were able to raise over $1,000 to help with his adoption costs. You can help too by going to Reece's Rainbow and donating through PayPal. Or better yet, maybe you or a family you know needs a little boy to brighten their lives!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Dennis
Posted by liesel at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I wish I could just hold that little guy in my arms ! If I was 25 and could afford it, I would totally adopt him !! I love you guys and I hope we get to see you for Christmas !!
-Heather
Post a Comment