CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 07, 2007

FAQ #6 "Don't you have enough kids already?"

Apparently not.

5 comments:

Christina said...

Ok, I just about fell out of my chair laughing at this one Charissa. Too funny....

Shelley said...

Wow, you get that too???? I get aksed that all the time. Now, I get asked "So now you're done, right?" My new response is "The Suburban has room for one more!"

Anonymous said...

So glad for the new pictures of our newest grandaughter! She is really very beautiful and we love her all ready. I have been telling people for months when they ask how many grandchildren we have, that there are 16! She is already included in our lives and we pray that soon she can be with her family. Love

Stephanie said...

Awwwww, your Oma sounds sooo sweet!!!

junglemama said...

Noooo. We had six kids before we started adopting. Tell them you now us. :)

BTW, I would like to try to go visit your grandma. :)