We got to spend time with older cousins and what a time we had! James got this PlayStation Game, called Rock Band. I couldn't believe how addicting this was. Of course, nobody took MY picture playing Guitar Hero, but here are a couple pics of the boys. For some reason you play better when your tongue is sticking out.... (?)
Oh, and Jude has a plan. If we adopt...like...TEN orphans, WE CAN HAVE A REALLY COOL BAND SOMEDAY!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Rock Band
Posted by liesel at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cute!!! Chase got Guitar hero from Santa too and you are right.. very addicting.. I know for a fact though that this MOM ROCKS! : )
Our kids spent their break playing "golf" on the Wii. Still, last year with a new puppy will probably always be considered the best Christmas.
My husband says more adoptions means a complete sports team....or a pit crew for a NASCAR driver :)
I guess men/boys just naturally think of all the cool things they can do in large groups...lol.
Hey !! I totally have your picture rocking out on the guitar !! & your tongue is soo sticking out. I will put it on the internet today at work and send it to you !! =] I love you !! -Heather
Post a Comment