I had a bad day yesterday. On top of my frustrations of waiting...and waiting...and waiting... for our SDA appointment, and different rumors we are hearing about Ukraine adoptions, I also found out that there has been some bullying going on towards one of my kids. Dealing with the school counselor and a particular neighbor left me emotionally exhausted and just downright grumpy yesterday.
Hope broke out into this song. Leave it to Hope to brighten my day!! Today is a new day, kids are out of school, we are going to make a gingerbread house, spend time as a family, and "make a melody in our hearts" today. :)
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Making melodies in my heart
Posted by liesel at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Does Hope know she was a campaign promise in the Gore/Kerry days?
Very cute. I saw some Liesel characteristics in that little video. Especially at the end when she lowered her head. Carri
Post a Comment