CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Last but not least....my Christmas present, and the best one by far.....

We got an SDA appointment!!! January 22. That means we will meet our little girl on January 23 I suppose. What a beautiful day that will be.

I also got, for Christmas, from my dear friend Valerie, the video she promised me of our sweet girl. I won't tell you how many times I watched it today. She is an absolute cutie pie, and makes the cutest squeals and giggles. As we watched it today (again, and again), we all agreed that she is going to fit like a glove in this family.

Lord God, I thank you. Despite all my fears, complaining, worrying, failing to trust you, coveting the others who had their children home for Christmas, and being consumed with trying to make things happen on my own, instead of putting it into your hands, you came through. I thank you for being with us every step of the way, and the love you have put in our hearts for all of our children, adopted or not. Prepare our hearts for her and hers for us. I trust you to carry us safely overseas and back home, and to be with our children and their caretakers. And most of all, thank you for the gift of a Saviour this Christmas season, the greatest gift of all, and the reason all of this is happening in the first place.

2 comments:

Nataliya said...

Congratulations on your SDA appointment! I hope your journey will be a smooth and a fast one!

I'm flying back to Ukraine on January 14th. I used www.airfarenow.com to book the tickets both times, and the prices are very reasonable!

Dalene said...

Oh my goodness. Congrats! How exciting for your family! Love you.