




I saw a Christmas photo today of a family with 7 kids. They complained that they couldn't get everyone looking at the camera at once. That reminded me of why wer'e not taking Christmas pictures this year. Here is why......
That and somebody is missing, and it just doesn't seem right to take a family photo without her!
(One of my children, I won't mention who, has very little need for discipline. I'm sure it's not obvious which one, is it?)
Friday, December 14, 2007
Last year's attempt at Christmas photos
Posted by liesel at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
These pictures are precious! It must've been so hard to get the kids looking at the camera at the same time!
We are not taking Christmas pictures either this year, it didn't seem right without our new daughter (we had a court date in Ukraine on December 6th, but came home for the mandatory 10 days wait)
Post a Comment