CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Somebody is 40!!!

It really stinks having a Christmas birthday. John is very familiar with the phrases:
-"This is your Christmas AND birthday present".
-"Oh, it's your birthday? I guess with all the busy-ness of the holidays..I plum forgot!"

And, the one he heard tonight: "Well, since nobody really felt like eating cake, we just made you a 'bean dip cake'...But you still get to blow out candles!"



3 comments:

Dalene said...

Laugh, Laugh, Laugh, Laugh. Did you Warmerdam that one, or what? Oh the joys of being a Rovenstine. They just never never end. Your blog makes me laugh and cry. Keep it coming, and purchase some Bean-O. FYI, Big Lots sells anti-gas tablets cheap. I purchased them for stocking stuffers. Add that to your list.

Jill Rude said...

Oh my goodness! I can actually say that I've never seen or heard of anyone making a bean dip cake before! But I can certainly relate to not wanting to look at or eat sweets for at least a month!! :-)

Tom said...

Congrats from another dad who turns 40 in a few months... (came across your site while searching for all things dealing with down syndrome).

Hope it's a great year!