CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Boys and Forts



Like father like son. While John is building a fort bed for the boys room, Simeon is in the back yard digging a hole and making his own fort. (He is supposed to be handing his father nails and bolts....BUSTED!!)

3 comments:

Jill Rude said...

Fort Beds! What fun!! We just got bunk beds for the boys about a month ago. But, fort beds sound much more fun.....are they like the kinds that are built in college dorms? You'll have to post pictures when the beds are done :-)

liesel said...

I have no idea! I will be just as surprised as you are. John has these ideas, and for the life of me, I can't visualize it until it is complete! I will definitely post a picture of the finished product.

Unknown said...

If they were 1 year old kids it would be called play pens, and they would be screaming their heads off trying to get out.