I have a suspicion my husband is not reading my blog, even though he SAYS he does....occasionally. Now I will know for sure! The story behind this picture, is that he only got 3 hours of sleep last night. That is 2 hours less than his usual 5 hours of sleep. He laid on the floor to pop his back while Simeon read to him, and 30 seconds later he was asleep. Simeon and I had a good laugh, and then I ran and grabbed the camera!
I saw on some magazine cover, or website recently, that Brad Pitt was considered the "SEXIEST DAD ALIVE". I would have to disagree. I think the man you see above is....without a doubt.... the sexiest dad alive.
We had so much fun today, just the two of us going to get our fingerprints. It really did seem like an extended date, and we got to talk about all kinds of things that we don't normally have a chance to squeeze in with 4 kids constantly interrupting and needing attention. One of the things that came up in conversation was the fact that we really don't want to focus on the fact that Ava will have Down Syndrome. We want to treat her just like any other child. In fact we might want to rename it, "Princess Syndrome", or "Angel Syndrome". I realize Mr. Down discovered this chromosomal disorder, but why did it have to be named after him?!! DOWN syndrome!?
Thursday, September 20, 2007
This is a test....
Posted by liesel at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If your husband doesn't read your blogs, someone in SOPHIA BULGARIA today read it before they had breakfast. Anoymous
Princess syndrome and Angel syndrome both sound perfect for Little Ava. She is a beautiful little girl! I am also praying that Ava will be home for Christmas!
Amy
I love Princess and Angel syndrome, because I guarantee she'll have it! Well, if you're lucky, that is. Otherwise she'll have Spider ma'am syndrome like Vera! Jill
Not to get hung-up on semantics, but it's DOCTOR Down, not MISTER Down. Just had to clarify....sorry. Please don't get mad at me :O)
Martha J.
Post a Comment