Hope wanted me to carry her through the school parking lot. I said, "Why can't you just walk?" She said, "Because my legs are just crazy".
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope wanted me to carry her through the school parking lot. I said, "Why can't you just walk?" She said, "Because my legs are just crazy".
Posted by The Urbans at 1:30 PM
1 comments:
Charissa,
It's so nice that you share things about your children. Since having my son, I'm not used to kids so young saying such funny and profound things like Hope does! She's a smartie! I can remember my daughter Catie saying some amazing things. She'll be 20 in December, but I can remember her talking about after Jesus comes, we are going to live with Him in the New Jerusalem. I about died when she said that! She was 4! Girls are so funny at this age!
Please keep 'em coming. I love to read about other people's "typical kids".
Post a Comment