CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Cheap entertainment (very cheap)!



It was a fun evening with the cousins. They stayed the night so their parents could have the night to themselves. After watching Napoleon Dynamite for the 37th time, they all did their impressions of Napoleon's dance, then we had fun with scotch tape. Who ever thought scotch tape could provide so much entertainment?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

3M might pay your kids some money for this original idea. Maybe they could get tape that cleans dirt off of kids and save them from taking a bath. I hope they helped clean up the mess.

Stephanie said...

Ahh the fun of scotch tape!!!

Jill Rude said...

Charissa - Remember when we used to do this in college? I really wish I had a picture...maybe I do somewhere...or maybe you do - I'm going to have to look. OH - and I work at 3M - so I can get you some Scotch Tape for really cheap!!
:-) Jill Rude from MN