CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ten really great things to say to an adoptive parent

1. That's great!

2. You must be thrilled!

3. Congratulations! When will this special event take place?

4. She is beautiful.

5. You are so lucky.

6. I'm happy for you.

7. Tell me about this special child.

8. I'll be praying for her and you.

9. Tell me more about how adoption works.

10. Do you have a picture?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen sister!!

Tim Rovenstine said...

Oma says another one would be; THAT IS SO WONDERFUL! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! WHEN?
Anyway we grandparents cant wait! This is almost as much anticipation as those other 9 months we had to wait!!

Anonymous said...

Oma says when I said almost I meant I hope we dont have to wait that long this time!!

Tim Rovenstine said...

Oma here again: I was thrilled to know for the first time that Ava has another middle name Grace! Is this a given name or one you chose for her? I think either way it is so fitting for several reasons. For her, for you as her family and just because it sounds so beautiful with Ana Alina!

The Spicer Family said...

That's great! You must be thrilled! Congratulations! When will you get her? She is BEAUTIFUL!! You are so lucky! I'm so happy for you. Tell me all about her. You know I'm praying for you all. Do you have any more pictures??

Great list, Charissa...I may put it on my blog now, too! Just as soon as I tell my parents, that is!!

Unknown said...

Did anyone every ask you how much this is going to cost?