Hope was licking my face. Yes, licking. I said, "STOP licking me!" She said, "But mommy, I'm a kitty cat and I'm giving you kisses!"
Friday, September 21, 2007
Kitty cat kisses
Posted by liesel at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope was licking my face. Yes, licking. I said, "STOP licking me!" She said, "But mommy, I'm a kitty cat and I'm giving you kisses!"
Posted by liesel at 2:58 PM
3 comments:
Charissa,
Aidan does this same thing. We have three cats and he loves them so much, he wants to be one!! I tell him that it's yucky, but he just laughs. Too funny! It's nice to know I'm not the only one whose kid licks them!!
Martha
At least it's a rare enough event that you would want to blog about it! If I wrote about every time one of my little girls licked me I would never get up from the keyboard...and they're not even pretending to be cats! Jill
Sounds like a good bonding. She will grow up secure.
Post a Comment