I rearranged the girls' room and made a space for Ava with a toddler bed I found at a garage sale this morning. It looks so cute with the blanket you made for her, Oma! Thank you! It fits perfect and matches too. I'm not sure if she'll be able to sleep in it right away but it's nice to know she has her "own" space now. In case you were wondering, our bedrooms are always this clean! :)
The other night during our family devotions we were talking about how things will change when Ava is part of our family. Jude got pretty defensive, and said, "But Mom, Ava ALREADY IS part of our family!"
Saturday, September 08, 2007
A new bed for Ava
Posted by liesel at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a sweet, pretty room! I can just imagine beautiful Miss Ava in her spot. Our rooms are always that clean, too. ;-)
Awww Jude sounds like a wonderful sensitive big brother.. good job in raising him that way!
What an absolutely adorable room! Can't wait until Ava is welcomed home!
as I comment to friends that I now have sixteen grandchildren which includes Ava Alina, folks smile and I try to explain about the newest one we wait for and they are all touched: thanks for loving the blanket I made for Ava but even more thank you for giving us another grandaughter to love; Love Oma in Belgium
The beds are nice; so are the curtains: But the idea of a little girl sleeping in that corner is what really will add value to the picture.
Post a Comment