CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Three!





Can she be three already? How well I remember that Friday night 3 years ago. It was a beautiful home birth. She was a beautiful and healthy baby...girl. We had a midwife and no ultrasound, so all of our babies were a "surprise". What a beautiful night that was. And here she is now, all girl, 3 years later!

I did find that pink clown. Here she is, Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea is 20 years old and today was her first real clown gig. She was perfect!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave it to you Charissa to find a clown and make your kids party perfect! You inspire me! It's awesome how much you love your kids! What did Hope say to the clown????????
janell

Unknown said...

A favorable memory that lies now on the hard drive, of a little mind. It appears in the photos that she is enjoying the occasion. Kudos.

The Spicer Family said...

I can't believe you found a pink clown! How wonderful!

Your daughter is lovely and she looks like a little angel. Jill S