What fun it has been for Liesel and her cousin Evi to play on the same soccer team for 3 seasons in a row! They had a rare win today!!! 11-7. Both Evi and Liesel scored.....Liesel scored 3! I had told her that if she scored 2 goals today I would buy her a Webkin (I knew I would be safe, since she never scored a single goal this season OR last.) So imagine my surprise when she scored 3 today! She told me later it had absolutely nothing to do with the promise of a Webkin, that she wasn't even thinking about Webkinz. (Yeah, right!)
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Cousins
Posted by liesel at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I'll be the lst in Cyberspace to TIP My Cybernetic Hat to Liesel for scoring 3 goals. What is a Webskin? Is that something you cover up the web with? For us people in Greece, we don't say IT'S GREEK TO ME, we say IT'S CHINESE TO ME.
WebKINz, a virtual pet. You buy an overpriced stuff animal from Hallmark. Then you enter the secret code into the Webkinz website to take care of your pet-feed it, walk it, take it to the vet, play games. I wish it was as much fun to care for a real pet....scoop poop, sweep up dog hairs, de-worm and bathe.
Post a Comment