Poor Hope is so bored since her brothers and sisters have been in school. While I have been thoroughly enjoying my time with her, I have also realized how nice it is to have siblings for her to play with. Bless her heart, every day she wants me to play hide and seek, take care of baby dolls, and we even dress up together. Today she draped me with her fancy queen necklace with big purple jewels and she dragged out my fanciest earrings and put them on me. Have you ever noticed that after you wear something for awhile, you forget it's there? Well, we went walking down the street to see if our little neighbor girl could play, and it wasn't until I was home that I realized I was still wearing the fancy jewel necklace and long dangly red earrings. This is with my jeans, t-shirt and no make-up mind you!
Reminded me of the story of my dad looking for a job in college. On his drive to his interview he found a rubberband in his car. He hung it on his ear---Don't ask me why he did this but he did! On his way back home after the interview, he glanced in his rearview mirror and realized the rubber band was still there. I will let you wonder whether he got the job or not.....
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Miss Fancy
Posted by liesel at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So please tell me, since I am one that has to have all things finished, completed and done! I hate cliff hangers...did your dad get the job? i guess no..but then again..your dad is persuasive...so based on that thought i guessed yes. You must let me know did he get the job w/ a rubberband hanging off his ear? too funny, janell
As the wife of the guy who left the rubber band on his ear--no he didnt get the job and couldnt understand why until he got home and looked in the mirror. Maybe this runs in the family!
Post a Comment