I thought this was funny. I was looking over Simeon's homework papers. He missed 3 problems. One of the ones he missed was:
Question: What would you like to learn about ecosystems?
His answer: I don't really want to learn anything about ecosystems.
(Shouldn't he at least get half credit for being honest?)
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Ecosystems
Posted by liesel at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
priceless!!!
I agree...he should get credit for being honest. His answer was my first thought too...lol!
Hahaha! What a funny boy. I would've said the same thing. Boring.......ZZZZZZZZZZZ
Martha J.
Probably, he does need to learn to comply with the assignment, and be careful he doesn't think you approve of his holy rebellion. It may reflect on some of the values he has learned at home. There are things all of us can learn about the eco-systems. Granted there are some fools that have made it a religion, we can't close our eyes to the reality we need to do something to improve the quality of everyone's life on Earth.
Post a Comment