CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hope's prayer


Every day this is Hope's prayer:

Thank you Jesus for Mommy, Daddy, Simeon, Jude, Liesel, Hope, Ava, and Bliss. Help Ava to have a nice mommy and daddy and help Ava to have a great trip on the airplane.

In Jesus name, Amen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whether two or three agree as touching anything on Earth, it shall be done. I agree.

Anonymous said...

This is too sweet ! && I love your almost complete family picture you put up ! It's really cute !
I was on babynames.com a minute ago and did you know Ava was the number one name for 2006 ? Haha just thought I would let you know. I'm weirdly obsessed with that website.
I'm praying for Ava every day as well ! I think what ya'll are doing is so amazing and I can't wait to see her !! I just want you to know that I really admire you !
&& I love you guys soo much.
Tell the kids hi for me !
-Heather !