
About 2 or 3 months ago, John gave me a great idea. He suggested I put my purse on top of the refrigerator where Hope can't reach it, since she loves my gum and my lip gloss so much. You know, remove the temptation. So I thought this was so brilliant that I put Simeon's pocket knives, special snacks, plus anything else special that I don't want her to find.
Today when I reached up to grab my purse off the top of the refrigerator, I saw that Hope now has her own "stash" of things to protect up there. She had her little purse, a few dimes and nickels, her tiny pink Bible (thanks Aunt Donita-every one of my kids has treasured their little personalized pink and blue bibles), and her prized tube of lipgloss that she earned by sleeping all night in her own bed. I'm not sure who she is hiding these things from. I just thought it was SO funny. No wonder I keep finding the barstool right smack in front of the refrigerator!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
My special hiding place
Posted by liesel at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is soo precious !
I miss you guys !
-Heather
Your kids are too CUTE! I just love reading your blog!!
Amy
Post a Comment