CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Something fun to do...




....Purchase a wheelchair for a person who is bedridden in Guatemala! I have been following

THIS MAN'S BLOG

for several weeks now, and I have been amazed, touched, inspired by what he is doing for disabled adults and children, many of them orphans, in Guatemala. I was born in Guatemala to missionaries, so maybe that is also why this is so dear to my heart.

Our finances are tight right now, as we are saving up for adoption travel expenses coming up soon. But I believe what this man is doing for the needy and hurting people of the world is true christianity. I am totally excited about helping to provide a wheelchair to someone (like the 12 year old boy who has never walked and can't leave his bed). What a mission, and what a beautiful demonstration of the love of Christ. I am hoping someone who reads this post today would be inspired to do the same!

0 comments: