The last piece of the puzzle-the medical certificate-has been completed, on letterhead, all the blanks filled in, every line dated, doctor's license number included, signed by a legitimate doctor, and now notarized by a notary whose license will NOT expire before August of 2008.....and is now on its way to Virginia to complete the dossier which will then be reviewed, certified, apostilled, and then finally on its way to Ukraine. Everything is now out of the Urban's hands, and in Dave's, the Lord's and Ukraine's State Department of Adoption!!!
Friday, October 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
PRAISE THE LORD, CHARISSA!!!!! I thought I would just check in one more time today.....Yippee!!!!! So now we need an update as to how long it usually takes for the next step, and what is the next step??
I think it takes 30-40 days to get your appointment date. And then approximately 2 months after that? I've heard many different things, so we will just have to wait and see. I was always one of those mothers who liked to go into labor when the baby was ready, and not pick a due date to be induced...so all will be well, whether it is December, January, February or March, we will just be happy to have her home.
This is great Charissa! Finally, you can take a breather and leave the rest up to God!
Amy
Someone in Amman, Jordan got up and before they drank coffee, hit your blog, and it caused us to enjoy our coffee more. Anonimous.
Congrats Charissa!
Post a Comment