CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Reece's Rainbow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi kids!
I just updated myself on your blog. I'm so proud of you all and what you're doing. The video was so touching (I saw Ava in there) and I love the photos of the kids. I would love to come visit again some day when Oma and...(oops, I forgot grandpa's name!) come to visit and babysit while you're picking up Ava. That would be awesome if it worked out. Let's see what God has up His sleeve.
Love you, Aunt Sharon

Tim Rovenstine said...

This was such a touching video and one I hope will bring love and arms of hugs to these many beautiful children. You and John are just one of many couple who will bring joy to these little ones. This is my prayer today. Keep up the blogging! Love Oma