The doctor left early on Wednesday. No forms waiting for us at the front desk. We tried real hard to be patient and wait for a phone call today. Finally in the afternoon John called to get an update. The form is now signed, but not notarized. The notary was out today and won't be back until tomorrow....This is almost starting to get funny. An entire week. Check back tomorrow for an update.
But just look at that sweet girl to your right. Isn't she adorable? Doesn't she look like she is just waiting so patiently with her arm stretched up over her head? So cute.
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Thursday
Posted by liesel at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your Mom here, Charissa. I cant help but believe there is a special desk somewhere in the Ukraine, or a very understanding judge who is on vacation yet, or something else that I can only imagine that all these delays are only creating the perfect situation for your file to be approved. Some day we may understand and maybe not until the Lord Himself one day explains it. Be assured all is in His control!
I was gone all day yesterday and was soooooo hoping to read good news on here today! I am so sorry, but I am agreeing with your mom that the delay is for a reason yet unknown.
For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4: 17-1
Post a Comment