One of the things I love about having both boys and girls, is watching the creative play that comes about from the influence of having opposite gendered siblings. A few examples that come to mind:
1. Liesel, when she was 3, pretending to "nurse" Spiderman. Simeon hollered, "Liesel, Spidey does NOT nurse!"
2. Jude at age 3, dressed from head to toe as Snow White (even with high heels), playing outside in the mud with trucks..Now that was a funny picture, I wish I could find that one!
3. Simeon playing tea party with Hope.
4. The boys building a princess castle for the girls out of giant Legos.
5. Liesel making a frog kingdom, complete with bride frog and groom frog, and a "Just Married" sign.
6. This picture of Hope dressed as a princess looking through camouflage binoculars.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
I love this picture...
Posted by liesel at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment