No, the Krispy Kreme donuts did not work. All the phone calls have not worked. My sister suggested I schedule a dr's appointment for a "rash" and pay the $30 co-payment for 5 minutes of my doctor's time....hand her the form and say "Please sign this." Or I could ask for my records to be transferred to another doctor and hope they will be more timely. Either way I have to wait on the office. OK so what should I do? My dear sweet husband has so much more character than I, because I fret and worry even after I say I have put it in the Lord's hands. Meanwhile, he has these ideas that the 5 (or more)- day delay with the doctor, just may be the avenue we need to get the documents in the hands of that sweet compassionate SDA worker that I have prayed for. He knows (and I do too) that the Lord has it all under control. While I want to rush things, deep down I know His timing is perfect and we can just rest in His promise and His plan. Sometimes this is easier said than done though. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh how I know what you are going through! It is so difficult, when things are out of your hands, not to worry. But, you're right, God's timing IS perfect. We cannot know why He makes us wait sometimes. He has a plan, that is not necessarily the same as ours, LOL! His is way better anyway! ;O)
Martha J.
Post a Comment