Still waiting on that doctor's signature. John called the office (I'm too scared to now!) and they said it is all filled out and waiting on the doctor's signature. ARGH! This will show you the difference between me and him...While I was imagining how a NON-christian person (not me, of course) might get even...after obtaining the signature obviously....John was trying to think of something nice to deliver up to the office to motivate her to sign it quicker. I guess the 2 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts that he delivered yesterday didn't work, because here we still wait. Waiting and waiting. I keep thinking every time the phone rings it will be her telling me the documents are ready now, and that she is so sorry she has kept us waiting. And that she apologizes that she forgot to document that the TB test was negative. And that she wishes us the best. But no phone calls, and the office will close here in an hour. So maybe she really DID mean Wednesday. 5 days seems like an eternity when a little girl waits in her lonely crib for a family to come and rescue her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi kids,
I pull up your blogs as often as I can and get blessed every time I read up on how all of this is progressing. Do you realize how many people you are touching every day during this personal and intimate event in your life? Tons! And all of us can't wait to see the final glorious outcome. Don't lose heart. You will have a beautiful baby as your reward. God is blessing you. I love you kids.
Aunt Sharon
I heard here in Izmir, Turkey that they did a survey about the most bureaucratic countries in the world, America didn't score too high. Hang in there, this will make reaching the goal a sense of great elation. We are trackin' with you, Anonimo
I just prayed for you, sweet friend! This part is so hard.
(((((((hugs)))))))
Jill
Post a Comment