CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 01, 2007

Rigamaroo

Definition: giving someone the runaround; not being straight and to the point; malarky; silliness; rubbish

"Rigamaroo" is the word that my doctor just used to describe what I have put her through. She is not happy that she has to re-do the medical forms. They were not completed correctly the first time, so they were sent back. I brought them to her office on Friday. I called this morning, left a message telling them that our dossier is complete except for this ONE little piece of paper, that just needs TWO lines filled out ("TB test negative", "Patient has no health complications that would interfere with adoption"). That's it!! How long does that take? Evidently, 5 days. She called me back and said she has never been through so much "rigamaroo". She said she has already filled this out and told me she will not even be able to LOOK at it until Wednesday.... she has sick patients to see and that she will not put MY paperwork ahead of her sick patients.

Well I have a sick little patient of my own that I am trying to hurry and get home!

Rigamaroo. What a funny word to use in a mad conversation. I'd probably be laughing if I wasn't crying!!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

(((HUGS)))
Hang in there....the paperchase is almost over!

Stephanie said...

UGH..I would be finding a new Dr. Seriuosly, the Dr probably doesn't even fill it out. It's probably the job of some nurse and the Dr just signs it. If my Dr was too busy to write 2 simple little sentences then I would be finding a new Dr. Hmm Rigamaroo... Sounds like a new breakfast cereal : ) My Dr has been known to call on weekends just to check on how I ( or the kids) are doing after having an illness and it's by no means a small Drs office. Good Luck and don't cause too much rigamaroo!

Anonymous said...

Let's see: go to the emergency room? by law they must see everyone who comes in. We saw rigamaroo in Turkey today, it's these twists that make the prize more enjoyable. Tim

Meredith said...

I was back at our doctor's office for the third time today... I'm thinking that THEY put us through Rigamaroo when the don't just fill out the forms correctly the FIRST time!

Valerie said...

UGH! I am so sorry Charissa! How utterly frustrating. We had problems with our doctor's office with BOTH of our dossiers (you think I would've learned my lesson the first time around and used someone else)and it really was maddening. I will definitely be sending up some prayers that this is taken care of soon! Hang in there! You are almost DONE!!!

The Spicer Family said...

What a pain in the tuckus! I'm so sorry! Let us know when it's over.

((((hugs)))) Jill