CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Scooby and "The Gang"


6 comments:

Jill Rude said...

Very cool!! They look SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

They look ADORABLE!
Carri

The Spicer Family said...

Oh my goodness, what a darling group you have there! Aren't you the creative mommy?! Have you got next year's group figured out yet? You'll have five to work with!!

liesel said...

Jill, The kids were saying they wished Ava could have been here to be dressed up as Scooby Doo! Next year we might do Little Red Riding Hood, Granny, the Bad Wolf, the Lumber Jack, and Ava can be a little white bunny! Unless you have another idea for me.

Anonymous said...

Charissa!!! How cute. They look adorable. Aren't you the fun mom?!?!

Anonymous said...

I love it ! They look great !
Your soo creative.
I love you !
Tell the kids I love them too !
-Heather