CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another video you'll love

Ava seems to respond to her name now, and I'm not sure if she understand 'mama' or 'papa' or any other words yet, but we did discover one word she understands! "Wiggle". I've been trying to teach her that she CAN move her body, her legs, and we've been doing some modeling for her. When I showed her "wiggle" a few times, she imitated me. And she did it again, and again. Now she will wiggle just to the command without imitating anyone. I couldn't be more ecstatic, to know that she can hear me, and she can understand and follow commands. This was HUGE.



8 comments:

junglemama said...

How sweet, but your videos are way to short. :)

Shelley said...

YEA AVA!!!!!!

Arizona mom to eight said...

Charissa,

I love seeing Ava grow and develop in each new video. Her smile makes me laugh and cry happy tears, she is coming more alive everyday!

Kris

Karen said...

Yeahhhhh! for Ava! That's so exciting Charissa to start to make that intimate connection of understanding each other!!!

karen s. RR

Admin said...

Yay!! That is adorable! What a blessing to know that she can hear you & follow commands. :)

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!! YOUR FAMILY IS BEAUTIFUL!!! AVA IS DOING SO GOOD. WE LOVE THE VIDEOS.

amyl4 said...

Charissa,
I showed my mom a few of Ava's videos and she thought Ava was so adorable! Ava is just blossoming in your loving family!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Ava is such a beautiful girl and your family's love for her just bursts out of your videos. Thanks for letting me be inspired by your blog!