CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Babbling!


Ava was in her swing while I was preparing dinner and she made her first babble! I guess she was trying to get my attention, and she wanted me to push her. Of course I pushed her, and then I grabbed my camera and this is what I got. Of course she had everybody in the family cheering her on in the background. Isn't it sweet? She looks so proud of herself, she made her first "b" sound!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your journey with Ava! Glad to see her doing so well!

Markay

WheresMyAngels said...

Wow, how cool is that! She is doing so great and making so much progress in such a short time!! That is what a loving family does for her, isn't it!

Christina said...

Man, she is doing so awesome! I can't wait to see all of her milestones!

Stephanie said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO AVA!!!!!

That is the very best "bah" I have ever heard!!!!

Dave said...

This is sooooo great! Wow, how she's developing! And at such a rapid pace! God is doing incredible work!
Gina

Wendy said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! I LOVE THAT BABBLING!! I bet she will have lots to tell you guys very soon, especially I LOVE YOU and I LOVE MY FAMILY!!



Wendy
www.saundersgang.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Great job, Ava!!!!! We are so proud of you!!!! Yay!!!!

Janell & Kenny said...

Ok Charissa...you made me cry! It is incredible to watch her progress! She's beautiful, all your kids loving on her and being a part of her recovery is a blessing to our family! How's the runny nose? Is it clearing up? I pray so! Have a wonderful day and give everyone hugs and kisses from aunt janell!

Karen said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
for Ava!!! We are so proud of you!:)


Karen S. RR

Shelley said...

YEA AVA!!!! You go girl! Won't be long now and she'll be screaming for mama!

Cammie Heflin said...

That is so awesome! Addy always stops babbling the second the camera comes out!

junglemama said...

How exciting! Ava is doing so well! She is also stealing the hearts of all of your blog readers!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!
SHe will be talking up a storm before you know it.