Wednesday, March 12, 2008
My cheerful helper
When I asked for helpers last night to put the groceries away, I only got one volunteer, Hope. I had to grab the camera when I saw her happily placing all the items into the refrigerator: hamburger buns, chips, trash bags, shampoo, taco seasoning, boxed rice. Notice how she crams the hamburger buns into the produce drawer. How I love my little helper!
Posted by liesel at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I hope Big Brother isn't watching and are going to say you are not keeping all of the Child Labor Laws!! I have a job for her.... How much are you paying her?
I hope Big Brother isn't watching and are going to say you are not keeping all of the Child Labor Laws!! I have a job for her.... How much are you paying her?
She is so cute! A&K were watching with me, and thought it was so cute when she was singing her ABC's and sang, "Next tahme won't you sing with me?" The way she said "time" was cute with that little accent! They were cacking up with Liesel when Hope was putting away the crackers too :o) My fave was, "Hamburgers, hamburgers, hamburgers...". What kind of video camera do you guys have? Is it the kind that is also a camera?
Michelle
I love how she sings while she works! She reminds me so much of my Olivia...who crams everything in "her" cabinet when she puts away groceries!
That is just too cute. What a good litlte helper.
hehehe that is so cute AND I love hwo she is singing away while craming the buns!!
She is SO cute! I have one question...was the bread squished? Cause it seemed she was shoving a lot of stuff into the drawer LOL
What a helper! I sometimes reward my grocery helper with a spoonful of ice-cream. :)
Christina, yes the buns were pretty squished. But think how much I'll enjoy my next hamburger as I remember why the bun is so smashed. Michelle, we do have a video option in our digital camera, which I love!
Hi Charissa - What is the brand? (If you don't mind me asking). The camera that we received as a wedding gift (is now 14 years old)! She is a trusty Pentax, but I would also like to have something with video capability too. Thanks :o)
Michelle
I love this video...I watched it 4 times in 2 days. She's a sweetie!
LOL That is too funny!
Post a Comment