CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

We're back!!

We are back from Ft. Worth and boy was it fun traveling pregnant with 5 kids!!! We had two blowout diapers...in the carseat, two episodes of vomiting: one in the car and one in the bed (no bucket available), an accident in the pants, and two emergency pull-over-to-the-side-of-the-road bathroom stops. It always cracks me up that  the guy who can engineer his way out of almost any situation suddenly finds himself helpless and clueless when it comes to cleaning vomit or other body fluids. HA HA. Sure is fun when fighting morning sickness too.


I'll post some fun pictures tomorrow. We really did have fun despite the above paragraph....At least we didn't lose any kids. Ava is a great traveler, and every time we vacation we realize again that the most fun things in life really are free (or at least real cheap). 

You can see John's blog for a preview.

5 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Glad you had a good trip even with all the sickness!!

Christina said...

Oh I can SO relate with your hubby. I can't take body fluid stuff...ICK! LOL Glad you had a good time and can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Michelle said...

The pics on John's blog are great! Glad that you met Jill and her crew, and had such a fun time :o) I agree that the best things in life are free!

junglemama said...

Oh my...memories forever and ever. I don't feel to sorry for you though because it kind of sounds like our car trips. :) It only gets funner the more kids you have!

Wendy said...

LOL I often ask my hubby how it is he can build and run multimillion dollar plants but when it comes to a children and their perdicaments he all of a sudden has brain melt down!

Wendy