CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Lunch with friends



We met up with Jill, an online adoption friend, who welcomed us to her house for lunch. They have 7 kids, 4 of whom are adopted from Russia, China and Columbia. Three of their children have Down Syndrome (and they are expecting another little one from China soon). What a great time we had with their family. When it was all said and done, the kids voted that this was their favorite Spring Break activity of all. Of course it was, with 7 other kids to play with....

2 comments:

junglemama said...

How wonderful! I bet it was nice sitting and visiting with someone who you share the common bond of adoption with.

Karen said...

You got to go see Jill??? I am jealous!:) If I am ever in Texas Jill, can we come visit too?:) Jill's blog is how I found Reeces Rainbow and then my sweeties!

Karen S. RR