A couple of people have left comments asking me how I'm feeling. Well, I'm feeling pregnant, that's for sure!! I keep telling people I'm feeling pretty good, which is true, but that's just as long as I'm eating frequently enough and what sounds good to me. The problem is, what sounds good to me is Lucky Charms, toast with lots of butter, marshmallows, cookies, Honeycomb cereal.....basically lots and lots of carbs. So I have to decide whether I want to feel yucky or gain a bunch of weight. So far gaining weight is winning. I forced myself to eat a tuna sandwich for lunch because I knew it would be healthier for me than another bowl of cereal (yes, now there are only 7 cans in the pantry), and it was surprisingly delicious. To be honest I haven't had time to think about the pregnancy much, in fact my first doctor's appointment is scheduled for 2 weeks from today. But I am approximately 9 weeks today. Just out of curiosity I googled a 9 week fetus to see what the baby looks like. In just a few short weeks two little cells have grown into something like this.......

A tiny little heart is already beating, he or she has arms, legs, fingers, toes, and even fingerprints! Even the 5th pregnancy around, I have not stopped being amazed at the wonder and majesty of our Creator, who blesses us with such gifts as these...children.
Psalm 139:13-14 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Morning sickness
Posted by liesel at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
(((HUGS)))
Polycarp would be a good name!
Yes, life is a beautiful thing. Try to find time to enjoy this pregnancy and bond with the baby that is growing inside you. You'll be glad that you did. :)
I vote for twins.
hmmm morning sickness I could handle but I had that and lunch and dinner and bedtime sickness... lost 35kgs ... Doc wasnt worried he told me I NEEDED to lose the weight!!!!! :P
How on earth you ate the tuna! WOW WOW just the thought would have put me over the bucket!
WOW! I somehow missed the announcement before this. Congratulations a million fold! WOW! (Did I say that already?)
Post a Comment