I have Ava scheduled today for a follow up appointment with our pediatrician, and I have a list of things to talk to her about and questions to ask. One of my concerns is this runny nose that Ava has had since we brought her home. Never noticed it in Ukraine, but it seems like she has had it for weeks. I was going through all our digital photos last night trying to figure out when it started (is it a cold, sinus infection, or allergy?)
Ah-ha! After seeing this video clip, I think I know what the problem is!!! We've got to do something about this.....
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Kisses and Runny Noses
Posted by liesel at 12:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Charissa
Love the video.. I think she's gettin all the love(and everything that goes with it..LOL)
Rita
RR
She is so well loved. She seems to be like a rose bud blooming before all of our eyes. Hope you are well and not suffering the morning sickness thing. Can't wait to see pictures of the new member to be.
I bet Ava loves all of those kisses!
she's building immunities.
Charissa, when is Ava'a surgery scheduled for? Addisyn had a terrible time with congestion and her nose was always runny and yucky... until we got her tonsils and adenoids taken out. That was a year ago and I don't think she has had a cold since. Hopefully, the surgery will help clear all of that up for Ava as well:)
Post a Comment