I just want to say how proud I am! We had another doctor's appointment for Ava today, a follow-up on bloodwork, some vaccinations, and a weight check up. Ava has gained 4 pounds since her first doctor's visit a little over a month ago!!! She was 18.5 pounds, and now 22.5 pounds. I was so happy! She is looking chubby, and pink and healthy too.(Of course I am gaining right along with her, and I'm not so proud of that, however, I guess I do have a pretty good excuse). Anyway, I want to thank the special person, if you are still reading this blog, who donated so many cases of Pediasure. As you can tell, it is working! We have a few bottles left, and the nurse today said that there was another case donated by their drug rep. Thank the Lord for providing! He does care for those who care for the orphans, He said he would!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
God is so cool.
Gina
Good grief!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!! You SHOULD be proud, MOM!
That is so amzing! Is Ava showing any interest in solids yet?
Your story is SO encouraging. I love this and am constantly in awe of God when reading. Thank you for sharing so much.
Post a Comment