I don't think this was meant to be funny, but I must just be in one of those moods where everything is funny.....This just cracked me up. I kept trying to figure out if it is an arm disguised as an elephant truck, but....I think it's the real thing! Absolutely amazing.....and hilarious. (Grab your kids!) P.S. Liesel says, "It doesn't really look like an elephant, but it's still pretty good."
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm pretty sure it's real. I'm a tad obsessed with Thailand and they have elephant artists there as tourist attractions. Honestly some are pretty talented/artistic!
I am not sure I believe it, I would of liked it better if they would of showed the whole elephant when it was painting it. Like you, I kept thinking it may be a human arm in there!! lol But I can't wait to show my dh!! lol
Ohh, just read stephanie's comment afer I posted. That is pretty cool.
Okay that was pretty amazing! Avery is amazed and I'm convinced it's real since I could hear a lot of cameras and a guy saying "I can't believe this!". Thanks for sharing it!
This is just Stinkin Awesome if it is real. I mean, like...WOW. I wonder how much they sell those paintings for? That's too sweet! If it's real, though...why hasn't there been like a 60minutes special on this? I've never heard of such a thing. I WANT TO BELIEVE!! I WANT TO BELEIVE!!
Okay, that's just wrong.
Gina
Post a Comment