CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break Fun

Here a few of the things we've been doing over Spring Break so far....

Dressing the dog up like a princess....

Baking and decorating cookies.....
Playing with airplanes....
Making apple crisp....Notice Hope grabbed her own apple and her own knife and decided to pitch in and help
Entertaining Ava with bubbles.....
Making "banana sushi" with friends...

What else do you do when it looks like this outside?!

7 comments:

junglemama said...

It looks like you are having a great time!

Anonymous said...

Sure does look like a lot of fun at your house!

Markay

Unknown said...

Wow, looks like Juan Camacho will be doing a lot of grass to mow. Looks like spring rains are in high gear.

Anonymous said...

Oma says these are the best of days. You are making memories and some day your kids will be doing the same activities with your grandkids. Have fun! We love getting your news.

Michelle said...

Awwww :o) We're on Spring Break next week, and I gotta know...how do you make banana sushi...I'm gonna need back up activities if the rain keeps up here! That pic of Hope with the apples is great!

Me said...

Looks like tons of fun! I can't wait for it to look like that outside here. I'm sick of looking at the 6 foot snowbanks.

Christina said...

I too want to know how to make banana sushi...is it filled with sugar? Also, I love the princess dog...she is too adoraable!