(Spring Break photos) What coordination! Playing Scrabble one-handed
Hope drew a picture of "the baby in mommy's tummy".....and then she asked, "Do you REALLY have a baby in your tummy or are you just trickin' me?"
Family sleepovers upstairs by the fireplace. FUN.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
I forgot some pictures......
Posted by liesel at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I just want to tell you how happy I am when I read your blog! The last time that I was here I watched Ava so happy in the swing and of course I cried tears of joy. I was telling my husband about you guys barely having her any time at all and she is already hiking around on her daddy's back... that she went from a baby girl laying in a crib most of her life and within no time at all she is already seeing the world! I have such a burden for the orphans and they are constantly in my prayers. A lot of people would think - I cannot believe that you would take a special needs child in and turn your family upside down like that....ughhh...what a disgusting way to think. The way I think about it is this...we are all only here for a season, why WOULDN'T you want to save at least one orphan and give them a real life?? Arggghhhhh if I had enough money for the fees I would be on a plane tomorrow to pick a little sister up for my 3 kids! I honestly love reading your blog! OH and that picture of your daughter holding Ava while playing Scrabble is PRECIOUS!!!! So much love going on there!
Traci
Post a Comment