Can't wait to hear how the trip goes! And I can't believe you made it to therapy before heading out! That is some dedication! All your kids are gorgeous, and I love how they want to know "why are you doing that" so they can do it at home with Ava too. Safe travels with the crowd and may you be blessed by those you meet. Rachel
3 comments:
Can't wait to hear how the trip goes! And I can't believe you made it to therapy before heading out! That is some dedication! All your kids are gorgeous, and I love how they want to know "why are you doing that" so they can do it at home with Ava too. Safe travels with the crowd and may you be blessed by those you meet.
Rachel
May you have unusual opportunity to share your passions as you exhibit HEAVEN on Earth.
You killing my addiction to Ava pictures!! lol Hurry back and post!! hee hee
Hope you are all having a great time and driving safely.
Happy Easter!
Post a Comment