CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 04, 2008

6 random things about me

I was tagged by Shea for this game: Six random things about me. Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you.* Mention the rules. *Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.* Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to let them know that they’ve been tagged.

1. I have a severe aversion to touching cardboard boxes, (something that makes moving quite difficult)!
2. I can blow air out of one of my tear ducts.
3. I got a wire hanger stuck in my eye when I was a kid, perhaps the reason why I can blow air out of my tear duct? (Everyone cringing?)
4. I met my husband on a blind date and fell in love with him when he told me he hoped to have at least 5 kids someday (not to mention he carried a picture of his Grandma in his wallet).
5. I think it's fun to do laundry but excruciating to do yard work.
6. I have 2 cousins named Dalene, they both sign this blog periodically. The younger one has always been called "Little Dalene", and the older one hopes that people don't refer to her as "Big Dalene".

I tag my cousins Dalene, Little Dalene, Rebecca, my sister Marlita, and my brother Jason.

4 comments:

Pan Cratius said...

At six in the morning, this is good stuff to read while drinking coffee. I knew 4 of those 6 things about you, didn't know about the cardboard... The picture of Grandma McCullough in John Urbans wallet was like an added spoon of sugar in my coffee.

Pan Cratius said...

At six in the morning, this is good stuff to read while drinking coffee. I knew 4 of those 6 things about you, didn't know about the cardboard... The picture of Grandma McCullough in John Urbans wallet was like an added spoon of sugar in my coffee.

little dalene said...

My dad can do that with his tear ducts also. Maybe it's a Rovenstine thing...but I'm not going to try it!

junglemama said...

How interesting Charissa! Thanks for sharing. How wierd about the cardboard. I can understand chalkboards or marbles being rubbed together, but cardboard? :)