CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 09, 2008

When I went to check on Ava this afternoon to make sure she was asleep, this is what I found.

"But Mom, I'm putting her to sleep."


8 comments:

markay714 said...

She looks pretty content and restful to me....is this supposed to be a problem, mom?

Michelle said...

I know I've said this before, but Ava really looks like you and John, and the kids, Charissa! The pic of her in the bucket on the skateboard, I think she looks like one of the boys...something about her little face :o) All of your kids are so neat!

Dalene said...

Wow. She has her bubbies and sissies wrapped around her little finger. ADORABLE sweetheart!

datri said...

That is the sweetest thing!

Dalene said...

oh! and btw, i'm going to play tag VERY VERY soon....hee hee. i've been trying to think of something random to say...that's a bit tricky.... because i'm pretty predictable...ha ha. everything that comes to mind seems to be a bit of rovenstine humor. Ha ha....

Arizona mom to eight said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, Meghan keeps Amanda company too. I am glad they have each other.

kirsten said...

I love how happy they look. Especially Ava....imagining her at the orphanage, alone in a crib...I'm sure she didn't have that expression on her face. I love how her life has completely changed. Blessings to you! I miss you!

Bethany said...

That is so funny. Charissa ... I fixed the link on my blog for the video. They yanked it from youtube and now Will just has it on his website. :)