CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 01, 2008

13 comments:

Me said...

I'm SO loving these videos!!! She is growing so fast and she is just so STUNNING! You guys must be having so much fun teaching her things and watching her grow.

La Viajera Insaciable said...

Those videos are so precious! Little Eva has come so far. She is an amazing little girl who has an equally amazing family.

Rebecca
Mom of 2 daughters from Colombia

Jeremy and Melanie said...

Beautiful videos! I know you must be amazed each day at how far she has come. We are missing you guys!

Michelle said...

Yay Pretty Princess Ava!!!!! You have the cutest little belly button ever! Charissa, you're so cute too :o) "Im gonna get that belly button!" Sooooo adorable!

Kelsey said...

I found your blog when I was researching some things on Ukranian adoption and I have been reading it ever since.
This is the cutest video, I love it! Ava is growing so big and getting so smart, you must be so proud.
She's adorable, especially waving bye at the end of the video.
God bless you all! You've made me really consider adopting someday.
Kelsey

WheresMyAngels said...

Both of those video's are so precious. Aysha says she wants her for a sister, so anytime you feel like giving her away, let me know!! lol

Bethany said...

OMG she is awesome! She is doing SO well!

RoverHaus said...

Wow, Ava is growing and developing so fast. I can tell, can you?

I miss her. Thanks for sharing the videos.

Thanks Charissa for sharing Ava and the rest of your family with us!

(When can you come visit us?)

Shea said...

She is so cute! I love the videos of her!

orphans4me said...

Charissa,
I didn't realize I was so behind on your blog. It's always great to hear how Ava is progressing and to catch pictures of you and John, too.
Joy,RR

Marlita said...

I sure do love that girl!

The Gross Family said...

She is so cute. She has really come far with your love and care. So sweet.

jennifer... said...

Oh, I just got the "she's so precious, I can't stand it" giggles!  What a dose of joy I get from watching her.