CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Sweet 7 Year Old Boy

11 comments:

RoverHaus said...

Happy Birthday Jude!

Ask your mom to revise the montage and include the photo where you are racking uncle Joel with the whiffle ball bat.

kirsten said...

I was home sick before I watched this video, and now, what I would do to hear Jude say "Mith Kithsten" and oh I'm so glad we found him @ Muskogee water park!!

Happy Birthday JUDE!!!

June Berger said...

He is a beautiful child. It's obvious he has a loving spirit, it shows in his eyes. Blessings on your big/little boy!

Happy Birthday Jude!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday JUDE! You look absolutely great in all of the pictures, wish we could hug your neck and bake you a cake today, Happy 7 yers, we remember the day you were born. Love Opa and Oma

Michelle said...

Happy Brithday, Buddy! We hope you have a very happy birthday! You sure are a great kiddo!

Your friends,
The Baxter's (Reeces Rainbow Group)

Marlita said...

Hey Jude! Happy birthday buddy. We had fun eating cake with you, and I hope today is the best 7th birthday you'll ever have!

Anonymous said...

Aww ! That was soo sweet !
Tell Jude HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! & That I love him. & to stop getting so OLD ! =]]
I moved into my dorm yesterday and started rush today. Ahh I wish we didn't have to grow up.
I love you guys !
-Heather

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Jude! Hope it was an awesome day for you!

Anonymous said...

Tissue Warning alert. So precious. My little boy will be 7 next month. They are so precious. Hope he had a great day.

Janell & Kenny said...

Loved the video! yes pass the tissues! Especially the part in the song about when he moves out. A friend of mine said it best. They get seperation anxiety when they are babies....mom's get it when they move out. Love and hugs to Jude...your the best 7 year old I know!

Deb D. said...

Charissa:
That was beautiful! You are such an intentional mom, capturing their blessed lives in photos. What fortunate children. What a joy it will be to see what kind of adults they will grow to be.